Hi! I’m Jey Sharman,
I have started a blog to write about my thoughts, struggles, experiences, hopes and dreams. Hopefully I can inspire others to follow their hopes and dreams too! Maybe even educate.. but I’m more likely give you some ideas.
A little about me:
- I’m 5ft – the best things come in small packages!
- I’m a full on girly girl, addicted to hair, make-up, shoes and clothes – also stationary, Paperchase is heaven.
- I am 23 years old and born on Halloween – I’ve tried, I can’t fly so I’m not a witch or some kind of superhero unfortunately.
- I live in Milton Keynes currently! – I’ve had 24 houses in my lifetime, no where exciting: Bedford and surrounding villages, Poddington, Nottingham to MK!
- Nottingham Trent University Graduate – Media and Communications degree – Trent Army for life.
- I passed my driving test at the age of 18 and still can’t afford a car – depressing is an understatement as I’m not fond of public transport.
- I am naturally blonde – but like to constantly change my hair colour!
- Family include: Mother, Step-dad, Brother, Aunty, Cousin and Nanna – Small little family but crazy and supportive.
- Single – Still looking for that ‘Mr right’ or Prince charming!
- I work behind the bar at a cute little family run pub – locals are extremely chatty, I learn something new on a daily basis!
- I am trying to get back into Marketing – Dream career would be in Marketing, Events and Communications = ONE DAY! – In need of opportunities!
- I am born to be a millionaire/princess – It’s also definitely my turn to win the lottery.
- I’m addicted to social media and technology: iphone, laptop, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn and now blogging on WordPress!
- I love Olly Murs, Fifth Harmony, S Club 7 and Coldplay. I have a mixed music taste and like to expand (See my music blogs to recommend anything!).
- I love to dance, read, shop and attempting to paint my nails. Also a fan of Yoga/Pilates, but older people seem to be more flexible than I am!
Everyone has their own opinions, experiences and lives – which is why I would like to share life through my eyes. My life might not be exciting as others, but I’ve experienced quite a lot that I would like to share. You might find it interesting, helpful or even funny and you might not – But you never know until you try!
If you don’t ask, you simply don’t get – – It’s the people you know, not what you know.
Hope you enjoy my random blogging!