Have you ever seen the film, The Bucket List? It’s an extremely cute, sad and funny film about two gentleman in hospital with a desire to complete a list of things they’ve always wanted to do before they die. I recommend it highly! Make sure you have snacks with you and maybe tissues depending on how emotional you are (you’ve had a fair warning).
I’ve decided to create a bucket list so that all the things I want to do/achieve are all written down and I have no excuses! Doesn’t matter how little, small, big or dream worthy the list is. Not sure whether to number or bullet point as there’s quite a lot I want to do but I am only 23, I have loads of time left!
- I would love to travel, experience different cultures and countries.
- Pay off my Student Overdraft would be amazing!
- Buy my first car – Fiat 500 in mint green.. or there’s a VW I like but I don’t know the name!
- Have my own 4 bedroom house, with a big kitchen and a walk-in wardrobe. Little cottage would be cute!
- Career is definitely something I want to achieve, but there’s lots of things I want to do: Marketing, Events, have my own team, Manage.
- Disney world! I want to have a photograph with every single character and spend the day as a princess.
- Win the lottery, even if it’s a £1..
- After weighing myself this morning, I would like to loose a stone.
- I would like to go on an African safari and attempt to sleep ‘rough’.
- Always wanted to go to a festival, thinking maybe Glastonbury.
- Wear less make-up to let my skin breathe.
- Expand my style and my wardrobe.
- Get married on a gorgeous beach abroad with a gorgeous boyfriend.
- Have two children and secretly hope that I have a boy first then a little girl after!
- Desperately want to do the boyfriends bedroom, have a re-vamp and organise.
- Eat healthier and less chocolate.
- Control my money and spending.
- Spend more quality time with my younger brother.
- Start an exercise routine and stick to it!
- Be more in touch with my emotions, I have got better as I can be quite heartless. I want to improve more though.
- Create motivation every morning, as it’s a new day.
- Stop buying loads of books.
- Read all the books that I have been stocking up.
- Stop drinking on a daily basis, even if it is just 1 glass of wine a day!
- Go for a walk every Sunday.
- Pay off Student loan.
- Complete Little Big Planet 3 with the boyfriend.
- Write in my diary everyday.
- Take being Dairy free more seriously, rather than suffering because giving up chocolate for cardboard is really hard!
- Grow my nails and stop biting them!!!
- Go on the biggest Zip Wire in the world.
- Jump out of an aeroplane – adrenaline rush!
- Create own recipe cook book.
- Have an all inclusive holiday to Cuba! ☀️
and to be continued…
What would you put on your Bucket list?